After using the horse walker for some time, you will notice the following visible benefits of training. Due to the extra movement the horse gets, you can see the following results over time:
- Character: Focused pace training, sometimes pushing horses to their limits.
- Leg quality: Short and intense stimulation (interval training) improves bone tissue.
- Coordination: Varied movements by applying different speeds.
- Flexibility: Reduced stiffness.
- Reflexes: Significant improvement in reflexes, reducing the risk of injury.
Frequent exercise in a horse walker combined with optimal nutrition can achieve the following:
Fewer health problems.
Significantly fewer leg and hoof problems.
Better muscle development, especially for the back muscles.
Improved flexibility and reflexes.
Considerably fewer injuries.
Less risk of ataxia (a disorder of the nervous system).
60% less chance of osteochondrosis dissecans.
Less risk of arthritis.
If you want to learn more about what the Molenkoning horse walker can do for you and your horses, please contact us or request our brochure.