Why you choose sweden fence for your horsewalker?
Are you looking for a natural-looking fence for your horse walker ? Read on to learn more about the Molenkoning Sweden Fence. Robust and beautiful.
We only use treated wood that is protected against the harmful effects of micro-organisms (fungi) and insects. Lifespan – your fence is protected against weather conditions for years to come. Choose wood with the treatment of your choice:
Wood impregnated with resin.
The impregnation process is carried out using an autoclave, where chemicals are impregnated into the wood under pressure. This treatment provides better protection against the rotting process.
In addition, there are Nobifix poles, which are made from European pine trees that have undergone a special treatment. This ensures that the wood lasts for at least 25 years. The preservation of the wood is carried out through a vacuum pressure treatment. This makes the wood insect-repellent and mold-resistant, it does not give off and is maintenance-free.
In both cases, the fences are environmentally friendly products and, unlike some other wood processing techniques, harmless to humans and animals.
What is included with this fence?
– High-quality treated wooden poles. The poles are 2500 mm long and have a diameter of 100 mm, placed every two meters. You can choose between two types of poles, which are described above.
– As many cross rows of half-round rails as you wish. The most common choice is two or three rows. The poles are cut in lengths of 2 meters, making them easier to handle during assembly.
– One galvanized steel door with three treated wooden planks for the entrance.
– Manual for assembly of the fence and screws.
Of course, more options are possible!
– Retaining boards for indoor and outdoor fencing, treated with autoclave or Nobifix.
– An additional door for the inner fence.
– Molenkoning windbreak net system.
The Sweden fence is one of our most popular fences because it is the most traditional and authentic of its kind. Do you want more information and prices? Contact our specialists today.
- Wooden poles – round 10 cm milled 2500mm long
- Halfround rail 60 x 120
- With 2 or 3 half-round rails
- Optionally with hardwood edge board 155 x 28 mm
- Including galvanized steel entrance gate with 3 planks 200 x 28
The fence model Sweden is a very popular model. Price starts at 1.400 euro, however the total price of your fence will depend on the diameter of the walker, the number of wooden rows and the optional addition of a sand barrier to it.
“For the installation of the Sweden fence it is only necessary to have a flat and level ground. We recommend you to keep the ground moistered before you make the installation; this way it will be easier to dig the posts in the ground.
You wont need to use cement to fill the ground holes made for the posts. Our Sweden fence is served with 2.5 meters long post to ensure your fence is high and strong without adding cement! Additionally in the Sweden fence self -install package you will find material to seal the posts that holds the door of the outer fence. “
Sure! Most of our customers build their horsewalkers and fences by themselves. All our products are served with assembly material and step-by-step installation manual.
Your choice! We can take care of arranging transport to your place or you are free to collect it at our warehouse. We transport our products all over the world every day and we can arrange export documents for those clients that need them. Feel free to ask us for transport rates.
Sweden fence is regularly in stock.